Five Fantastic Things to Do in Pinehurst, NC Near Our New Home Community, The Pinehills
We just keep growing and growing! Our newest community is The Pinehills in West End, NC (a stone’s throw from Pinehurst, NC). What makes this new home community so great? This central NC area is full of local color and culture, and a great place to explore. Here are five awesome reasons you should pack your bags and move to The Pinehills:
- First things first, everyone knows Pinehurst is a golfer’s nirvana. But what you might not know is how many other amenities and experiences are waiting to be had at Pinehurst Village. Hello aromatherapy massage and foot scrub at the spa! There are also a ton of other activities like biking, kayaking on the private lake, or strolling around the village. It’s a relaxing place with so much to offer.
- This adorable wine bar, The Village Wine Shop, is a great place to try new wines at their weekly tastings and meet new friends. They also carry unique beers for your drinking pleasure and allow for private events if you want to have a fun girls’ night. We’ll see you there!
- It’s Saturday morning, and you have coffee in hand, strolling around the Sandhills Horticultural Gardens. No better way to start your weekend, right? We quite agree. And it’s only 10 minutes from your new home at The Pinehills!
- The Pinehurst Greenway is just one of 3 trails near The Pinehills that are perfect for biking, running, or walking-whatever your speed. Want more options? The Knoll Road Trail and the Tanglewood Trail are both close! Here’s a great resource to find more info on these beautiful nature trails.
- There’s a ton of local flavor in Pinehurst, NC! Here’s a fantastic list of all the best restaurants in the area. For a caffeine fix, The Roast Office has a specialty drink called the “Dirty Hippie” that you just have to check-out.
Want more info on the Pinehurst, NC area and our new home community The Pinehills? Take a peek at our communities and all the roomy floorplans we offer. Feel free to contact us with any questions!